Merger photo


1.is there something you see in the photo above that you think could be a problem when you take your photos? Look carefully.
I think that the problem could be the lines because it can be hard to make look like one photo

2. Where do you think would be a great place to take this type of picture here on the Bowie campus?
I think around the track would be a good place to take photos.

3. Can you think of something creative to actually DO in the photo when you take yours?
I would like to use bubbles to cause some interest with the photo.
4. Is there something you could wear that would help you when you do this photo?
I would wear a plain outfit because it would help keep the editing part easy for me.
Finally I want you to post 5 images on merger photos that you can find on the internet and tell me what you liked/found interesting about each one.
 I thought this image was really cool how it was captured at such a moment and the editing was good for the pool.
This image has a nice background making it hard to edit but it was gorgeous to look at.
This image is really nice and simple.
I found that this angle is different and unique.
The editing is rather nice for the example of the sport.

Comments

Popular Posts