My first interview

1.) Why were you picked?
Because I am a respectful student and have shown improvement.
2.) What can you contribute to the student life?
Have someone to rely on or look for help.
3.) What do you believe that your actions helped make the decision to make you student of the month?
It has helped me to prove that I have improved to be student of the month.
4.) Can grades contribute to be given the title?
I believe that its not about grades but about improving.
5.)Does outside activities give a chance to be given student of the month?
If you do things that make you more influenced.
6.)Do students believe that you will be able to represent?
Students believe that they can look for help from me.
7.)Can you give details of how it was awarded to you?
They said it to the whole school
8.)How does it feel to be a special student?
Its a fair feeling because its not that im special but a part of my school who is invested to give back.
9.)Can other students follow you lead of a exemplar student?
Other students can follow me because they can find help on emotions and other things.
10.)What can you tell student that want to become student of the month?
You can do it and believe in your self. Just like me I proved that anybody can do it.
11.)Do believe that what you've done for the school has changed and why?
I have shown capabilities of a student and a safer place to be
12.)Who influenced you to become a student of the month?
My peers believe that I would be able to be student of the month.
13.)What teacher gave you support?
My favorite teacher Mr Rodrigues me to continue giving my best.
14.)How does this reflect on your future?
It looks good on applications.
15.)Do believe that younger generations will look back on this moment and why?
Not really or if they did they could be looking for inspiration to be student of the month.
16.)Can you be looked upon as rely able for this title?
Yes I should be able to help students to feel safe.
17.)Do  you get attention  of your new title?
I feel like this title isn't something i need attention for.
18.)Do teachers look for you help in class as student of the month?
Teachers see me as a respectful person that can help other students in class.
19.)How do you parents influence your actions and give positive impact?
My parents helped me feel like i could do it.
20.)Is be possible that you can change and give back to students in need?
It would be great because that way other students would look upon me.

Comments

Popular Posts