Sensory Overload

1.What do you think about this statement? 
I think that this statement that this person is finding items that we would surround ourselves with and be able to carry around.
Do you agree or disagree?
I agree
As an aspiring photographer how does this make you feel about your photography?
It makes me feel that there is lots of more places to explore and take pictures.
2. When you looked through the images, did you want to visit this place and take your camera?
I would like to visit and take my own photos.
3. What do you think it would be like to be the child of someone who worked at this place?
I would feel as if i would be able to play around and enjoy watching people get what they would get.
4. Describe your favorite photo to me.
My favorite photo is the toys surrounding the people with the doll heads.

Comments

Popular Posts