welcome back post

My top favorite 2017 photos

One of my favorite photos is this one because the colors balance out with the pink tone.

This aircraft is another favorite because it shows our attempts for new information and development.
Another photo that impacted our 2017 was the eclipse and it was amazing to experience.
BEST SONG OF 2017
One of my favorite 2017 song is BTS- MIC Drop. I think that recently this kpop group has been an influence with american music. Recently has been in lots of american influence and news also preforming in lots of american shows. They have collaborated with american artists.
Best movie of 2017
One of the best movies was Wonder woman. containing lots of great actors and scenes. 
Important news of 2017
Donald trump's presidency changed our everyday lives and caused lots of arguments between people.
Important people of 2017
One of the many important people of 2017 was the dreamers because due to separation they kept going with their goals.
1. Tell me what is the one thing that happened on your holiday that you will remember? It can be a trip, a family visit, a present, something fun.
I stayed home the most time and kept warmth.
2. What are your resolutions for the 2018 year?
I would like to be healthy for 2018.
3. What are you looking forward to in 2018?
Im looking forward to listen to BTS new songs and awards.


Comments

Popular Posts