portraits and self portraits

 the best 2 or 3 tips and copy and paste them into a new post on your blog 

Example of environmental portrait, a self-portrait and a casual portrait. 


                                                                      “Environmental portrait” 
                 This photo show how important the game is to her. So it gives a feeling to the photo.
                     The photo gives an in site of what happens in his job. Which is the reason why I liked it.

                                                                      “photography self portrait”
This photo has a feeling about art that makes it different than other self portraits that other photographers.
In this photo I really liked the fact that they used a mirror to show her eyes looking at the camera.

“casual portrait”
I chose this photo because it relates to me because I prefer taking a casual photo and gives you a relaxed feeling.
I chose this photo because the colors all balance out to themselves. Which gives a warm tone because most things are green but a dark shade.

My plan is to go out places to take a portrait with a bit more blank and nice backgrounds to portray a relaxing feeling. I will use a tripod to make sure that my photos are steady and lighting is nice all around. I plan to shoot my friend and some times my self but i rather take photos of others. I would like to take a photo that portrays how my feelings or emotions are. To make someone see it and be able to understand that i am a really calm person who likes music and art.

Comments

Popular Posts