Black and white photographer part 3

 I chose this photo because it caught my eye as I saw it because it had a very clean theme. As I first saw this photo of Imogen Cunningham I saw how balanced the colors were and how clean and focused. Makes it feel more approaching when you see the photo. When you see the colors of the black and white Imogen makes a good job at focusing at the important things in the photo. I smell the wet mud from the rain from the day before. The smell of the humidity rises with the heat of the morning. The smell of the ground smells like rain. I hear the sound of people walking and living their lives. The constant sound of foot sounds and sound of business. Cars moving as the sun rises. I taste the humidity as i talk. The taste the warm but disgusting mud that radiates. The taste of the air is very polluted. I feel the humid and wet mud underneath my shoes. I feel the sticky buttons of my camera because of the humidity.I feel the wet plant to try to shape my photo.
 When I saw this photo the black background I was able to focus more on the plant. I smell the pollen radiating off the flower. I smell the ground and the other tiny plants that surround it and how they all come to balance each other. I smell the constant wind and it moving the smell of the plants.  I hear the wind blowing and shaking the trees constantly. I hear the chirping of the birds and the day begins to come to an end. I hear the movement of the grass underneath me. I taste the pollen between my mouth because of how strong it is. I taste the constant movement of wind. I taste the ground that radiated the fresh grass growing underneath me. I feel the breeze that roams while i take pictures. I feel the pointy parts of the flower. I feel the strong stem of the plant.

Comments

Popular Posts